PLATTERS REQUIRE A MINIMIUM OF 24 HOURS ADVANCE ORDER NOTICE
Our Cheese & Charcuterie Platters are beautifully designed and sure to be the hit of any gathering! You'll get a selection of cheeses specially chosen by our cheesemongers from our current favorites, as well as charcuterie (cured meats), fruits, nuts, and perfectly paired condiments and accompaniments. Platters are designed as medium to heavy appetizers for your specified group size.
Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions, food allergies, or flavor profile preferences (or aversions) to help us guide selecting your cheeses. Each platter is custom made just for you!
Need something further customized or want to add on something else like crackers or Rockin' Baker's awesome locally-made bread? We're happy to accommodate any budget or party size. Drop us a line at (479) 268-5867
(Wood platters included in sizes Small (serves 8-10) - XXL (serves 35). Our custom Serves 4 & Serves 6 cheese boards are presented in a grazing box. We are not taking platters from customers for building boards at this time for food safety.)
Cheese & Charcuterie Platters
- PLATTERS REQUIRE A MINIMIUM OF 24 HOURS ADVANCE ORDER NOTICE
- Customer is responsible for notifying Sweet Freedom Cheese of any changes, including pickup time or date. We are more than happy to make accommodating arrangements!
- Customer assumes all responsibility for the condition of the products once transmitted from Sweet Freedom Cheese to customer’s possession.
- Sweet Freedom Cheese reserves the right to photograph product orders and use any such photographs for display or promotion.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies, as we are committed to your health and safety! Every effort is made to avoid cross-contamination of allergens in our facility. However, customer is advised that Sweet Freedom Cheese may use products in our facility which may contain wheat, nuts, and other allergens.
- We truly strive for your happiness as our customers! In case of emergency or error, please contact Sweet Freedom Cheese immediately so we can rectify the issue.